Tuesday, December 31, 2013

All One, revolving. #2

idea! flashing
Shield dreaming
Name-- born in thought
into the reeds-- 
Floating

Revolving zodiac
Mind turning
Walking in the world--
stop in time
That fly catcher 

flutters
Kite like-- the Idea
The Hero
Altar of flowers 
Simple Giotto

Villa-- 
wall and--
A World
Plaster cracking-- 
Truth of surface 



rending--
Maybe, I was done
I took off
ONE.
Stop, to that --








Something in the object
alive to a next moment 
Just in writing it down, the Ordering
Juxtaposed thought, 

some surprise
I hadn’t realized
Making a life some shape, color, line
Then this need to tell you,
Comic world made, 

putting together
But this fragmentation is real
Broken, HORROR
THE REALITY is frightening
Black tears fall

here?
But-- 
I have my own war
Getting further away
Maybe I should stay--

Just ask me to stay
I’m in that rather die mood
The abstract violence--
I’ll fight for it-- 
but not with you--








Dreaming place reflecting 
Stars, chanting 
the things
Wandering afar
Wave breaking

Swallows 
weaving
Through fairy path
I am all heaven, 
bluest heaven 

Mountains greener blue
Orange dazzling-- 
outburst
Swoon
High up!

Offering it 
UP
UP in the hills
Looking down at 
all of this

Wild north beyond
Hard to leave
At the end it 
keeps on ending







beyond another winter
Go round and round
All grossly alive and booming
       The world alive, One-- 
Seeing all things

Revolving style
Space to surface, 
here, 
ONE, saying it again
Western sun


20.
Behind me
Still, still-- unformed
Oh, that’s what makes us!
You are here 
to love the earth!

Still unformed
looked like my only chance--
The wind howling
Huddled in my-- Indian 
Diamonded blanket









Like last evening in the sunset
The mesa upended into this 

elevated mass of 
Darkening shape
There in the sunset
Purple swoosh
Curve of road

The stars were appearing 
in the dark part
It changes the way you look, at the land
Woman with clothes blowing in the wind
“Old woman from down in Mexico--








No comments:

Post a Comment